The company provides its customers -area use of personal information solely to enable you to make purchases on the site and use all the other services (e.g. newsletters), shown below in detail the Notification regarding the processing of personal data (Privacy Act).
If you have any needs or concerns, please contact us (e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Information regarding processing of personal data (Privacy Act)
We guarantee all our users the utmost care and confidentiality in the handling of personal information, in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196 of 2003.
Area farm, the owner of the site www.dellaeravini.it, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196 of 2003, declares that the data of its users are collected in order to register the user for the use of the same services offered by the site, including the ability to make purchases, and will be treated electronically in compliance with applicable laws. In the absence of such data, it will not be possible for users to use the services offered at www.dellaeravini.it.
- The processing of personal data shall be guaranteed in the performance of contractual and legal obligations, such as the provision of goods and services, billing, accounting records and notices required to institutions, as well as in communications to banks and similar institutions. User data can be communicated to administrative and fiscal advisors, to entities that will require it by virtue of the provisions of the law.
- The personal information collected is used primarily to allow you to make purchases on the site and offer customized products and services.
The e- mail address of the registered users will be able to be used for sending communications, newsletters, commercial information and offers on products and services.
- To customize the commercial offers to users, may be carried out profiling operations, which will still be conducted on common data and non-sensitive. For this purpose www.dellaeravini.it utilizes “cookies” to recognize users when they log on to the website and to personalize your shopping experience. “Cookies” can be deleted at any time through your web browser.
Registered users can take advantage of www.dellaeravini.it at any time and are covered by the user right cited under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196 of 2003, which we quote in full below. You can exercise these rights to consult, modify or delete your data, www.dellaeravini.it directly on the site or by writing to the address listed below.
The Owner and manager of the data collected:
Registered office: Headquarters:
Via Eraclea 19/1 Dell’Aera Azienda Agricola
88100 Catanzaro Lido – CZ Loc. Grandine Sn
88050 Soveria Simeri (CZ)
VAT number: IT03035920796
Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. Shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning the individual, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. Shall have the right to obtain the indication:
A. The origin of personal data;
B. The purposes and methods of treatment;
C. The logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
D. The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5/2 °; and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. Shall have the right to obtain:
A. The updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
B. The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
C. Certification that the operations in letters [ ab ] have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. Shall have the right to oppose, in all or in part:
A. For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
B. To the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
If you have any needs or concerns, please contact us (mail to: email@example.com)